HI7007-050 is a high quality pH 7.01 calibration buffer that is NIST traceable and supplied with a Certificate of Analysis.
Hanna calibration buffers have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution.
Hanna's line of technical calibration buffers have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Accuracy of +/- 0.02 pH @ 25°C
- Temperature chart of the actual pH value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
HI7007-050 is a high quality pH 7.01 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers.
Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.02 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
The HI7007-050 is supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Product code
- Lot number
- Mean lot value
- SRMs that were used
- Manufacturing date
- Expiration date
- Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode