GC3 Gentle Cut Bucking Machine
Keeping with CenturionPro’s reputation for innovation, the GC3 Triple Bucker is pushing the boundaries as the first-ever three station bucker on the market!!!
Whether you buck wet or dry, the GC3 Triple Bucker can process up to 120 lbs wet or 24 lbs dry per hour of use.
The brand new CenturionPro GC Bucker is an operator-run de-stemming machine that requires the operator to apply gentle pressure to feed the stem in the machine.
GC refers to “Gentle Cut” as we appreciate and understand how delicate your flowers are.
Similar to scissors, this Bucker cuts the flowers off the stem, as opposed to pulling and popping them.
This cutting action prevents the large crown buds from breaking apart into smaller pieces, thereby keeping the complete structure of the buds fully intact preserving the look of your flower.
The GC bucker also comes with a cleaning system which removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag, making clean up a breeze.
The system is easy to set up, clean, requires little maintenance and comes with a 5 year warranty.
Both the GC1 and GC3 come with a cleaning system which removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag, making clean up a breeze.
No matter what your harvest will look like this year, you can rest assured that CenturionPro has a model that will be perfect for your bucking needs.
The GC3 Triple Bucker comes with the stand already included for added value. The bucker stand comes standard with industrial casters.
Keeping with CenturionPro’s reputation for innovation, the GC3 Triple Bucker is pushing the boundaries as the first-ever three-station bucker on the market!!!
Whether you buck wet or dry, the GC3 Triple Bucker will successfully de-stem your flower at a rate of 120+ pounds per hour of fully hydrated flowers (24lbs dry).
In aligning with our goal of being as gentle as we can on your flower, this system also provides unparalleled processing capacity.
The three workstations and multiple holes for various stem size pairs well with CenturionPro’s industrial trimming machines such as the Gladiator and 3.0.
The GC3 Triple Bucker comes complete with three 0.25 HP gear-driven motors to provide unsurpassed power.
In addition, this triple workstation features a cleaning system, which removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag, making clean up a breeze.
- GC3: +24 lbs/hr (Dry) +120 lbs/hr (wet)
- Feed Entry Sizes: 3-hole (3/16", 1/4", 3/8")
- Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Feed Types: Wet/Dry
- GMP/UL/CE/RoHS Compliant
Preparation for using the GC Buckers & Tip for Dry Bucking
- Ensure adequate space
- Review electrical requirements
- Have adequate bins for product transport
- Cooler temperatures in processing room is beneficial
- Plant Preparation
Cut main stalk
- Separate each individual stem (no 'y' junctions)
- Leave 3" of stem for clearance into machine
- Ensure clean angled cuts for precise feeding
- Keep prepped product stem side up for efficiency
- Size the stem to fit the ideal hole
- Feed end first into machine
- Use variable speed control to adjust flow
- Moisture content is critical for ensuring minimal damage to the flower
- Flower that is too dry will fall apart
- Flower that has too much moisture will compact and dent
- For best results with dry bucking, moisture content should be between 12% and 14% when using a machine
- Buds should be "springy"- when the flower is squeezed between two fingers it will rebound and return to its original shape
- Both big and smaller stems must be pliable when bucking with a machine such as a GC or HP System
- Pliable stems ensures that they fold and are stripped upon entering the bucking machine. If too brittle, they will simply break off and will not be properly stripped
- Slowing the machine speed for dry bucking will lead to a better result
- Dry bucking at 1/2 or 1/3 of the regular speed will ensure better results
- The variable speed control offered by our HP Bucker is a great feature when bucking dry material
Out-feed Conveyor Upgrade
Enhance your elite harvesting solution with both infeed and outfeed conveyors.
Compatible with all CenturionPro’s trimmers, infeed and outfeed conveyors with variable speed controllers boost trim control and, therefore, trim quality.
In-feed conveyors ensure steady product delivery to trimmers, for consistent movement through the technology resulting in consistently superior results.
Out-feed conveyors afford growers greater opportunity to inspect these results, to ensure every single flower, regardless of shape, size or density, is trimmed perfectly.
25 Amp - 110V, 60Hz Single Phase
< 23A Operating
1750 RPM (x3)
Weight (w/ stand)
391 lbs. /212 kg
102 in. / 259 cm.
32.5 in. / 82.55 cm.
55 in. / 140 cm.
Circuit Breaker Required