Tray Insert for 2.5" Seed Starting Pots
- These 32 Cell Trays are made with EXTRA strength BPA-free, food-safe plastic and are the most durable propagation trays on the market.
- These trays are NOT flimsy or brittle. They can easily handle anything you put in them
- Backed by 1 Year Warranty to be free of breakage or warping
- Each cell measures 2” square by 2” deep. Outer Dimensions: 21 1/4” x 11 1/4” x 2” Deep
- This tray is compatible with 2"x2" rockwool cubes found with many grow towers
- This tray works as a holder for our 2.5" seed starting pots
Our 32 Cell Seed Trays are exclusively designed and sold by Bootstrap Farmer.
Designed to work with shallow 1020 trays without holes (bottom tray for watering)
These seedling trays are built to fit 2x2 Rockwool cubes found with many grow tower kits. These are meant to be reused over and over, season after season. They are perfect for vegetables, herbs, flowers, and germination of seedlings in soil or hydroponics for hobby or commercial growers.
These will fit into any standard 1020 flats, including Bootstrap Farmer's super durable propagation trays, sold exclusively by Bootstrap Farmer. Cells are a bit wider on the top and slightly tapers to the bottom, with drainage holes. The drainage holes allow for roots to continue to grow through the bottom of the cell tray if desired. They are large enough for roots to find their way, but also small enough to hold moistened vermiculite in place.