CO2 Monitor & Controller with 15' Remote Sensor
Autopilot APC8200 CO2 Monitor & Controller with Memory offers a simple and affordable way to control, monitor and record CO2 levels over an adjustable period of time.
Trace your room's CO2 levels over minutes, hours, or up to 7 days with this easy-to-use controller.
The APC8200 also boasts a fully customizable CO2 setpoint and deadband.
Adjust and review your CO2 levels when you want to and how you want to.
The APC8200's memory feature gives growers a real edge in fine-tuning the grow room environment.
Optimize your CO2 levels with this precision controller from Autopilot!
- Fully customizable ppm deadband and CO2 setpoint allow flexibility in programming
- Trend Chart records CO2 levels per minute, hour, day and week for accurate analysis of CO2 distribution
- Adjustable Trend Chart Zoom levels let you trace your ppm levels
- Remote CO2 sensor probe w/photocell & 15' data cable lets you take readings from proper grow room locations
- 2-Channel Low Drift NDIR Sensor precisely reads CO2 ppm levels
- Green LED identification lights inform you of the unit's status at all times
INSTRUCTION MANUAL: Autopilot APC8200 CO2 Monitor & Controller
Length: 9.7 in.
CO2 Sensor Type: NDIR (Nondispersive Infrared)
Width: 7.5 in.
Maximum Amperage: 14.5A @ 120V
Height: 3.9 in.
Input Voltage: 120V
CO2 Accuracy: ± 60 ppm