AC Infinity Controller 76
Temperature and Humidity Controller
- A digital controller designed to equip outlet devices with smart controls for HVAC or growing applications.
- Powers devices on or off based on temperature, humidity, timer, cycle, and schedule programming.
- Additional features include custom buffers, screen lock, brightness settings, and power-failure memory.
- Connect with our app via Bluetooth to unlock advance programs, set notifications, and view climate data.
- Two outlets support up to 1800W combined of plugged-in devices to share the same programming.
A digital outlet controller designed to provide plugged-in devices with smart temperature, humidity, and time-based controls. Contains a large backlit LCD display with climate readings and settings that can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. Includes a 12-foot sensor probe with a waterproof thermalloy head that accurately detects current temperature and humidity conditions. The controller’s two outlets can power devices up to 1800W combined to share the same programming.
Features programmable triggers that power your outlet devices to turn on or off in response to temperature and humidity levels. Adjust buffer settings to customize how they react to climate changes. Timer, on/off cycle, and schedule modes add custom on-demand activation for a variety of uses. Backup memory retains settings even if the controller is cut from power. Securely connect with the AC Infinity App via Bluetooth to access your outlet controller remotely, unlock advance programs, set notifications, view historical climate charts, and export CSV data.
This smart outlet controller is equipped with two outlet sockets to power and distribute programming to two devices, supporting up to 1800W. Plug in devices with AC power plugs such as inline duct fans, shutter exhaust fans, or clip-on oscillating fans to automate cooling and airflow production. Other compatible devices include seedling heat mats to activate heating for home brewing and fermenting beverages, warming terrariums, or starting, germinating, and propagating seeds.
|Product and Mounting Dimensions - Controller
|2.95 x 4.72 x 1.10 in. (7.5 x 4.72 x 2.8 cm)
|2.53 x 2.98 in. (6.43 x 7.57 cm)
|Power Cord Length
|53 in. (4.4 feet)
|Sensor Probe Length
|144 in. (12 feet)
|Product Performance and Technical Specs
|Max Power Supported
|32 to 140°F
|100 to 240V
|Wall Adapter Input
|100 to 240V AC
|35 to 85% RH
| Product Manual